Apply for a Grant
| || |
To apply for a grant from any of the Catholic United Financial Foundation's three priority funds, use the appropriate application found below. Please print, sign and mail your application to the Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding these forms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 651-490-0170.
Purpose: “To support financially the spiritual, educational and social needs of the Catholic community where Catholic United Financial has a major presence.”
- Funding Priorities: Catholic Education, and Chastity and Abstinence.
- Geographical Focus: Areas where Catholic United Financial has a major presence in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and North and South Dakota.
- Program Limitations/Restrictions: The Foundation does not fund individuals for Catholic education and/or chastity and abstinence.
- Grants for Catholic Education are restricted for technology purposes supporting Catholic schools, churches, and religious education programs. Technology grants are limited to updating/purchasing computer hardware, software, internet access and media technologies.
- Chastity & Abstinence Grants are restricted to Catholic churches, schools, religious education, and diocesan programs focusing on youth education. Grants are limited to providing financial support for professional speakers, educational materials, and/or programs related to promoting Chastity and Abstinence.
Areas of Interest:
- Technology: Applications that benefit the student population in the elementary grades.
- Chastity & Abstinence Programs: Applications that offer education to youth in a collaboration with other parishes, youth groups, schools, regional and/or diocesan wide efforts.
- Preferred form of contact: mail, fax or email application form
- Contribution decisions made by: Catholic United Financial President and Vice President and Foundation staff
- Frequency of contribution decisions: Semi-annually, October 1 and February 1.