Term life insurance from Catholic United Financial offers affordable protection to meet short-term life insurance needs of today’s working families, and membership in a company that helps them align their finances with their faith.
Who should buy term insurance?
Individuals who want one or more of the following:
- Lower-cost life insurance protection
- A temporary life insurance product
- A lump-sum, return-of-premium option after 20 years
- Conversion to permanent insurance later without having to provide proof of insurability
The end of the term
isn’t the end of the value
Catholic United offers renewable, convertible and return-of-premium options, up to certain ages, that at the end of the term can either:
- be renewed to continue your coverage,
- be converted to permanent coverage
How do I get started?
Catholic United Term Life Policies
Family Protection Term (ages 16-80)
Offers level premium payments throughout the 10- or 20-year terms, with the ability to convert to permanent insurance at any time, or renew the term coverage options at the end of the initial term.
“Get Your Money Back” Return-Of-Premium Term (ages 20-55)
Term life insurance coverage with level premium payments for 20 years. After the initial 20-year term, all premiums paid will be returned to the policy owner. If the policy is surrendered before the end of the term, a partial payout is generally available.
Youth Term Coverage (ages 15 days to 15 years)
Affordable term policies that can be converted to up to $50,000 of permanent coverage up to age 25. Single premium or periodic premium plans are available.
Membership in Catholic United Financial starts after you purchase a product from us. Membership means aligning your finances to your faith, and:
- Making Catholic United grants and incentive programs possible
- Encouraging volunteer work
- Fundraising for Catholic parishes, schools and religious education programs
- Participating in the business decisions of a company that is member-owned and member-operated
- The purchase of term life insurance also qualifies the owner to request a donation from the R.E.new Fund for Catholic Religious Education to their parish or Catholic school. Read more here.